- Applicants are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting an application form.
- Please register yourself for processing the online application form.
- Incomplete details in application or application submitted without photograph along with signature/supporting documents shall be rejected.
- Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with * (asterisk) sign] in the application form.
- The applicants shall be responsible to ensure that all the details are successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants should ensure that the Applicant Status on Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; Half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall be deemed to be rejected.
- Please note that you provide the correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-mail ID as these details cannot be changed once the registration is done.
- Applicants are able to apply for multiple posts with a registered E-mail ID.
- In case of Person with Disability (PwD), applicants shall need to register under the following categories:
(a) Blindness and low vision.
(b) Deaf and hard of hearing.
(c) Locomotors disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy.
(d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness.
- Applicants have to register for each applying post.
- Applicants will be able to print their application after submitting the online application form successfully.